- Arrive early because the departure point can be up to a 20 minute walk from downtown, depending on where you leave from. There are washrooms behind the two cannons.
- Tour will be cancelled only in cases of heavy rain or extreme weather.
- The tour does not end at the departure point. At the end (in a red cercle that you can see on the map) we will explain you how to easily go back to the departure in 20 minutes if you want.
- We don’t walk for 2 1/2 hours, but for about
1 hour + the stops. It’s on a flat ground and
we go down one hill.
- Finding a parking spot downtown Québec
City is always a challenge, and driving can
be complicated. You should always prefer
to walk. Parking around the departure
point is 3.00$/h.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, although
the last part is on cobblestone streets
though. Dogs are allowed.