- The Free Walking Tour departs (marked X on the map) on the small Tache Avenue (see the map). We meet between the two cannons. The departure is 2 minutes from the landmark hotel le Concorde on Grande-Allee (see picture of Le Concorde).
- Arrive early because the departure point can be up to a 20 minute walk from downtown, depending on where you leave from. There are washrooms between the two cannons.
- Tour will be cancelled only in cases of heavy rain or extreme weather.
- The tour does not end at the departure point. At the end of the tour (see the red circle on the map) we will explain how to go back to the departure, if you need.
- We don’t walk for a full 2 ½ hours, but for about 1 hour + stops. It is on flat ground with one hill to descend.
- Finding a parking spot downtown in Québec City is always a challenge, and driving can be complicated. You should always prefer to walk. Parking around the departure point is 3.00$/h.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, although the last part is on cobblestone streets. Dogs are welcome.